When someone tries to grab my phone out of my hand
Getting dressed to leave the house
In the summer:
In the winter:
1. Hide your good snacks.
He walks with such infuriating slowness that you can hardly call this movement walking, so we won’t.Nothing Was Said by Ror Wolf, translated from the German by Jennifer Marquart - Guernica / A Magazine of Art & Politics (via guernicamag)
(via Adrian Piper)
Just a reminder that Adrian Piper is the bomb.
This is ridiculously good. I listened to it about 10 times in a row.
They need to make an album together.
Daniel Romano - I Won’t Let It (feat. Sarah Harmer)
I’ve learned that you can tell a lot about a person by the way (s)he handles these three things: a rainy day, lost luggage, and tangled Christmas tree lights.Maya Angelou (via psych-facts)
"One cup of cappuccino then I go" by Paola Pivi
- Sonya & Orest for DressCode Magazine (September 2010), Valeria Lazareva
- Untitled, Joshua Foster. On Tumblr
- Le Louvre et ses visiteurs, Alécio de Andrade
- Favourite Place, Hannah & Landon Metz
- Art Appreciation, Chuck Burgess
- Boston (Summer 1972), Nick DeWolf
- Museo del Prado, Madrid (1995), Elliott Erwitt